What are the benefits that you could be seeing if you started planning your project with the Touchplan method? Here are just a few things that we have seen happen on the projects that are collaborating and communicating the way we recommend.
- More accountability from the people on your project. Touchplan allows you to focus on the people actually doing the work. This enables everyone to help, and shows how dependent we are on each other to make things run smoothly.
- Greater reliability in your project schedule. Clearer/better understanding of the work happening and an accurate schedule of the work in real time. Current look ahead is labor intensive and rarely matches the schedule on the wall. You can learn which delays are avoidable and keep them from happening again
- Better efficiency reduces meeting times and project delays. We have seen meeting times cut in half with our planning system. Meetings that take up too much time add time and money to your project. So do delays from mistakes and bottlenecks, and Touchplan cuts those too.
- We make high performance collaboration possible. Collaboration is necessary to stay competitive in the current marketplace. Our collaboration is the highest performance out there because Touchplan provides total transparency. You plan with everyone in the room and you see what is happening sitewide. This makes for a happy and high functioning team.
- Improvement. We see what worked, what didn’t work. This makes EVERYTHING easier, because there is no placing blame. We see what happened and we just fix it and move forward. Project members stop sandbagging. Additionally, our automated reporting makes it easy to update owners and keep your boss happy with quantifiable results.
- Easier implementation of Lean. If your team is Lean, we also facilitate the implimentation of the Last Planner® System.
As you can see, we have thought a lot about the ways that we can help you improve your project planning. It is super easy to start planning the Touchplan way. You should try today.